The Chamber is pleased to announce their first Symposium/Workshop for new and established merchants coming in September! We are inviting experts on topics important to all businesses large or small. We will be showcasing 360 Degree Marketing, using Social Media, City Department, Small Business Loans and All About the Chamber. It has always been our intent to focus on Educational Workshops that will add a new dimension to Chamber membership. We urge you to take advantage of this opportunity to ask the experts!
Other events on our calendar are as follows:
- Sundays in the Park (Events run from 11am - 3pm in the Main Street Park
- June 7th Antique Cars, the London Taxi, Art Show and Flower Potting for the young at heart!
- August 2nd & October 4th, details to follow
- June 9th Coffee at Escalon Lumber
- July 11th Chalk Art and Kid's Corral (Part of Park Fete)
- July 28th Coffee at Heck of a Deal
- August 24th Farm to Fork Event
- October 3rd City Wide Yard Sale
Living and working in a small town makes all that we do to support on another quite special. We work by committee to have the benefit of fresh ideas and new energy. If you would like to volunteer to help with any or all of these events, email us at email@example.com!
As Always, Think Escalon First!